by juliabam123

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Console cancels other interactions

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion packs, All game packs except vampires, Stuff packs: Moschino, movie hangout, bowling, vintage glamour, Laundry and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get the console that came with city living. Have your sim do something, for example shower. Then queue up an interaction with the console via de tv (play game or livestream).
What happens when the bug occurs? The current interaction, showering, gets canceled immediately.
What do you expect to see? My sim to finish his/her shower when I queue up a new interaction
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit: I now realise the video did not record the UI, which is unfortunate. But right after the three interactions started (cooking, showering and sleeping) I queued up playing videogames on the console. And everytime she immediately autonomously canceled her current action. 

Message 1 of 4 (545 Views)

Re: City Living console cancels other interactions

Hero
@juliabam123 I tested this and it seems only a problem if you choose the interaction from the TV. If you click on the console it's fine.

Can you confirm that ?

Both console seem affected.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

★★ Guide

I also can confirm that the tv is causing the cancellation, and (frustratingly) that it can cancel things autonomously.  Had to put the TV in inventory so that my sim would finish his work :/

Message 3 of 4 (517 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Yes, I can confirm that it's fine when you start the interaction when clicking on the console instead of the TV.

Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)