by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Clearing from yard sale tables morph to lowest valued item

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, City Living, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Vampires, Dine Out, Jungle Adventures, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clear the Come and Get It Street Store, or the Street Gallery using the "Clear Table" interaction.
What happens when the bug occurs? Crafted items cleared from the table or wall morph into the lowest valued item that was for sale once they are in the sim's personal inventory (it has to be on the table, and does not include overstock in the table's inventory). For instance, sculptures will morph into the lowest valued sculpture (in my case it was the horse) and paintings will morph into the lowest valued painting on the wall.
What do you expect to see? Items remain exactly the same when they come out as they went in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I don't know which made it happen, the patch on 11.20.18 or when I purchased Seasons on 11.23.18.

I have not tested this on "looted" items such as My Sims Trophy. or frogs, fossils, etc. to know if it's happening with them too. I can also say that there are more problems with yard sales than just this however. The Street Gallery is still not working, Sims will not browse, nor will they leave the lot. They initiate chat even before arriving at the lot, and they behave as if they are hanging out instead of browsing the yard sale, and the Sales Pitch always fails because they aren't shopping.

Message 1 of 5 (696 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Items cleared from yard sale tables morph to lowest valued item

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (647 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Cleaning Paintings from street sale gallery reverts painting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living. get famous,seasons,cats and dogs,city living,get together,get to work, realm of magic,strangerville,jungle adventure,parenthood,vampires,dine out,spa day, outdoor retreat, moschino,my first pet,laundry day,toddler,fitness,bowling,vintage glamour,patio,garden, movie night,spooky,cool kitchen, (ALL EXCEPT UNIVERSITY)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim travel with multiple different styles of paintings that are the same size (they will stack), travel to a different lot, set up street gallery, stock table and all paintings will be the same painting.
What happens when the bug occurs? All paintings on street gallery from your inventory will change into the same painting and losing original title and value.
What do you expect to see? The different styled paintings that my sim originally painted with their actual value.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I traveled to Magnolia Promenade to the roadstead when this happened.

Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

Re: Street Sale Painting Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I found out what actually caused the bug, when using the street sale the paintings will place as they should, but if you "clear the table" they all stack back in your inventory as the same painting. 

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

Re: Street Sale Painting Glitch

Hero
@NicoleMarie1227 Found an older thread for this and merged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)