by DolphinSSA

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Center Stage Performance Space Has No Info

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put the Center Stage Performance Space inside a sim's inventory. Hover the cursor over it trying to find info about it.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the Center Stage Performance Space is in a sim's inventory, there is no info about it. All other items in the inventory have info about them, except for the Center Stage Performance Space.
What do you expect to see? Some info about it, at least its name should appear when it is in a sim's inventory, just like any other item. But info about the Center Stage Performance Space only appear in 'build mode'.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When the Center Stage Performance Space is in a sim's inventory, there is no info about it. All other items in the inventory have info about them, except for the Center Stage Performance Space.

Message 1 of 3 (626 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Center Stage Performance Space Has No Info

★★★ Pro

@DolphinSSA Can you post what you are seeing in your game?  In my game, I show the name of the item when it is in my Sim's inventory.

06-08-20_5-17-36 AM.png

Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Center Stage Performance Space Has No Info

★ Guide

Now it appears just like in your picture, at least its name is there now!

Message 3 of 3 (464 Views)