by Asheisha96

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Cant invite sim to San Myshuno lot/places

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? pets, city living and dine out

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So recently one of my sims was at the karaoke bar in “Waterside Wable (San Myshuno lot). I tried to invite other sim to hangout at the lot which Im currently at and he said he would be right there in a moment. But it turns out that the sim didnt appear at the lot which I’ve invited him over although I’ve waited couple of seconds and look around the areas of the neighborhood to see if he was around. This sim was still unemployed.What happens when the bug occurs? For example, when I was at the karaoke bar or the park in San Myshuno, I wanted to invite a friend over at the lot which Im currently at. After I selected the “invite someone to current” lot option, the notification says that the sim will be right over there in a moment. However, the sim never appears after I waited a couple of seconds. I tried to do it to other sims and it goes the same.
What do you expect to see? All sims would appear in lot that im currently when I invited them over
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I cant invite a sim over to hangout at several lots that Im at based from the San Myshuno world. The invite works at several places/lots such as the gym or art gallery but it didnt work at other places such as the karaoke or park although the notification states that the invited sim will arrive in a short moment. 

This bug only happens when I was at the karaoke bar or park in San Myshuno. Other worlds are perfectly fine. I’ve also reinstalled the game 2x but its still the same. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Cant invite sim to San Myshuno lot/places

Hero
@Asheisha96 tested this on PC and yeah, can confirm for Karaoke bar. Haven't tested other lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (563 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Cant invite sim to San Myshuno lot/places

★ Apprentice

it works fine in other lots. Only the park and karaoke bar

Message 3 of 3 (538 Views)