by hallo1605

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CL] [CD] No vet clinics in San Myshuno

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion and game pack and 2 thirds of the stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try BUYING a vet clinic that is placed on a roof top in San Myshuno.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot buy a vet clinic that is based on a rooftop. When I travel there the clinic works just fine with vets working there. But I cannot buy the lot as a vet clinic. This does not depend on the lot type it is set to (either as a vet or a residential lot). I tried buying the lot as a restaurant or retail store (after changing the lot type) and that also works just fine. The problem only occurs with vet clinics...
What do you expect to see? That I can buy the vet clinic on the rooftop just as I could buy a restaurant or a retail store.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I cannot buy a vet clinic that is based on a rooftop. When I travel there the clinic works just fine with vets working there. But I cannot buy the lot as a vet clinic. This does not depend on the lot type it is set to (either as a vet or a residential lot). I tried buying the lot as a restaurant or retail store (after changing the lot type) and that also works just fine. The problem only occurs with vet clinics...

Message 1 of 5 (741 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] [CD] No vet clinics on rooftops in San Myshuno

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @hallo1605

as discussed in the German forum, I do think this must be a bug as it makes no sense that restaurants and retail work and clinics not.

I'll add on the next round.

Thanks for the report

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (724 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict

i am just wondered what "adding on the next round" means?

Will this bug actually be fixed? And how long will that take? Weeks or months?

Thank you for all your support!

Happy New Year

Message 3 of 5 (660 Views)

Hero

I have no control over what's fixed when. I'm just collecting. I will add this to the compiled list when I next add stuff there. I don't add stuff everyday so the next round basically means, my next bug adding round.

This is separate from the actual bug fixing though. QA reads here though and I forward stuff.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (655 Views)

Hero

I've added this to the compiled list now

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (630 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help