[NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Boxes of junk not appearing for outside neighbourshoods

by Reveena

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Boxes of junk not appearing for outside neighbourshoods

★ Apprentice

So I bought a tent, cooler, and the shower tarp from the outdoors pack, then put a bunch of skill building things in the inventory and camped out at the park. The boxes finally spawned there. Seems crazy, though. They used to spawn within the first hour of traveling to the new neighborhood. 

Message 11 of 13 (402 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CL] Boxes of junk not appearing for outside neighbourshoods

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, the boxes will only show up if I have a sim living in SM, No amount of waiting works for any of my sims living in another world. Posters are no problem, just no boxes, so I have to get lucky at the Flea Market, which is a random rare occurrence for me. I've repaired, verifies, reloaded, you name it. I've about given up.

Message 12 of 13 (303 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CL] Boxes of junk not appearing for outside neighbourshoods

EA Staff
@Hawksdaughter

Hello All,

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 13 (241 Views)