by Here4Snacks

Original Post

[OPEN] [CHEATS] Plushie sizing issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode and add all the following toys: Blarffy Ruffy Schnugglekins Big Puds Bearcula Drago Bun Bun Dino Skelly Bear Uni Next enlarge them as well as reduce their sizes, each one. As you will see their arms do not scale.
What happens when the bug occurs? The arms on the toys do not scale to size when you enlarge the toys (]) or reduce the size ([) see pictures below for examples.
What do you expect to see? the whole toy size to scale, not just part of it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is normal size of uni (using uni as an example but this happens to all the stuffed toys)

08-19-18_2-54-03 PM.png

This is one scale down, look at the arms...

08-19-18_2-54-09 PM.png

This is two scales down, look at arms (it keeps getting weird with each scale)...

08-19-18_2-54-12 PM.png

This is one scale up, look at the arms...

08-19-18_2-54-16 PM.png

This is two scales up, look at arms (it keeps getting weird with each scale)...

08-19-18_2-54-19 PM.png

This is an example of a few of them in different scales...

08-19-18_2-59-01 PM.png

check out bearcula LOL!

Extra Info

- I did scale these toys in seasons when I first got it and I'm pretty sure this never happened.

- I do have mods so I removed them and this still happened, I started a fresh non cc game and it still occurred.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 4 (2,249 Views)

Re: Plushie sizing issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

merged this with the cheats collection thread.

Added

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,350 Views)

Scaling down teddy bears messes up their arms

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: seasons, city living, cats and dogs, get together, get to work, get famous Game packs: parenthood, spa day, joungle adventure, outdoor retreat, dine out Stuff packs: movie hangout, cool kitchen, romantic garden, vintage glamour, bowling night, laundry day, backyard
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select any large teddy bear and scale it down
What happens when the bug occurs? Teddy bear's arms are messed up, as shown on the attached screenshot
What do you expect to see? Normal teddy bear's arms after scaling down
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Must have been the last patch, or at least one of the last.

Scaling down large teddy bears messes up their arms, as shown on the screenshot. Didn't happen before, must have been one of the last patches.

Message 3 of 4 (1,757 Views)

Re: Scaling down teddy bears messes up their arms

Hero

Hi @Eldircora 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,734 Views)