by YggdrasilSims

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CHEATS] Can't fing frog logs or dig spots in debug menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? version 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get to Work, Get Together, Dine out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Backyard Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Debug menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Frog logs and dig up spots don't appear on debug catalog.
What do you expect to see? I expect to find the frog logs and the dig up spots cause I've found them before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi 

I've been trying to find the dig up rocks and the frog logs in debbug menu and havent found them. I've used them before and now they don't seem to be in the game. I've searched for answers and solutions and doesn't seem to be any, only really old post reporting this bug but with no solutions. I'm bringing this up again so I can see if anyone has found a solution cause I haven't found one. Have the objects been removed form the game and I'm just late to the party? When I found this problem I had tow mods installed, I removed them and repaired the game and even uninstalled e reinstalled the game but they didnt came back.

Hope someone can help me Standard smile ty 

Message 1 of 2 (1,981 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CHEATS] Can't fing frog logs or dig spots in debug menu

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,944 Views)