by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CHEATS] Adult Sims behaving like toddlers when aged up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? age up a sim in create a sim with cheats
What happens when the bug occurs? I used cheats to age up my alien sim when I decided I wanted him to grow up each time. I did this by using testingcheats on and cas.fulleditmode then going into CAS and aging him up. The negative side affect of this is that when he walks his legs will alternate between short and long as he does so. He also climbs up the stairs on all four like toddlers do. Another sim I have that I aged up this way still has her toddler trait and I can't seem to get rid of it.
What do you expect to see? I'd like my sim to maneuver and behave like a normal adult sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)

Re: Adult Sims behaving like toddlers when aged up with cheats

Hero
Sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-walks-on-knees/td-p/5865847/jump-to/first-unre... is still present if you use cheats.

As cheats are generally unsupported it might not get fixed though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (812 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Crinrict is correct.  If the issue is from cheats, it's not likely that the team will look into it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (782 Views)

Hero
Added to cheats section

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (743 Views)