Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing items to disappear on reload

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them Standard smile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using MOO in building mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? A number of people on twitter (you can see on my feed dottydot89) have reported, including myself, that since the last update MOO is causing issues. You build using MOO, save, close the game, go back in and items are missing both from the normal catalogue and from the liveeditobjects listings. Also walls are disappearing even when you delete them, flatten the terrain and try to put them back. Other members reporting a lot of conflict issues with items close to each other; when using MOO
What do you expect to see? Please see above. MOO causing items to disappear and confliction between items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Everyone including myself it is after the last patch update

Thanks for your help with this matter Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing Issues

Hero
@DottyDot89 What you mean by the are missing from the catalog ? Do you mean they are no longer in the catalog or items from the catalog are no longer in the build ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing Issues

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict  I haven't seen items missing from either catalog.  What happens for me is that objects placed with MOO during a build disappear the next time you load the build without going into live mode.  It's really weird in that it's only happened when I save and exit from build mode then go back directly to build mode the next day (real time).  It doesn't appear to happen when I enter and exit build mode from live mode.  Also have had some objects that I had resized while MOO was on, revert to their original size on reload after saving and exiting the game.

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)