by Swedsimser

Original Post

[OPEN] [CD] Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 star rating

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Eco Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When managing a vet clinic that has and 3 and a half star rating, go to the lot, open the clinic and play until you get the popup saying you've reached 4 stars.
What happens when the bug occurs? A message pops up saying you've reached 4 stars, but when you close the clinic at the end of the shift the rating reverts back to 3 and a half stars.
What do you expect to see? The rating should update to 4 stars after you close at the end of the day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've had this issue for a few months but never got around to reporting it, it's stayed even several bug patches and updates. I've had this happen several times now, no matter what I do the rating stays stuck at 3 and a half stars.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (4,100 Views)

Re: Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 star rating

Hero
@glitterbel At what point did you remove your mods ? Before or after you got the message or did you also try a vet clinic with no mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (4,056 Views)

Re: Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 star rating

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. Exactly this one. It doesn't matter how much I try, my star rating always remain on 3.5, even if I had a great day at the clinic, also when the things went all good. I don't have any mods, just a few cc. I've also that 'message pops up' saying I've reached 4 stars, but it's never true. I've this problem since a long time, never solved.

Message 3 of 14 (4,042 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 star rating

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this EXACT problem as well. Doesn’t matter if I have mods or not. 

It also stays on “296 reviews” and that doesn’t change. 

Message 4 of 14 (3,875 Views)

★★ Novice
I also have this problem. It would be great if everything was owned and fixed instead of trying to blame mods.
Message 5 of 14 (3,854 Views)

Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 ranking

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy escape, discover university, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When owning a vet clinic, the ranking stays on 3.5 stars. Sometimes it pops up "ranking 4 stars" but right after closing it goes back directly to 3.5 again. Also, my reviews stay on "296" reviews and It doesn't go up. I have had this problem for a pretty long time and through some game updates but it hasn't changed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The vet clinic stays on 3.5 stars no matter what I do.
What do you expect to see? I want the ranking to go up when I'm getting good reviews.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have all the perks, and 2 of my vets are level 10 and the third one is just cleaning. I have expensive furniture and 2 robots cleaning constantly.

Yet, it says that I need to improve the enviroment & supply quality.

It never stays on 4 stars even though I'm pretty sure that this vet clinic would have 5 stars...

Message 6 of 14 (3,855 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just noticed this too. It said my clinic had changed to 4 stars, and then I went back home and it only showed 3.5 stars again. I saw the 4 star showing at the clinic, but at the home lot it reverted to 3.5

Message 7 of 14 (3,827 Views)

Vet Clinic Rating Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape. Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, Get to Work, Batuu, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I open the vet clinic and it's at 3 and a half stars, I get my rating increase to 4 stars during my shift, sometimes this happens twice, I close the clinic, the rating goes back down to 3 and a half stars
What happens when the bug occurs? I open the vet clinic and it's at 3 and a half stars, I get my rating increase to 4 stars during my shift, sometimes this happens twice, I close the clinic, the rating goes back down to 3 and a half stars
What do you expect to see? I expect to keep my 4 star rating when the clinic closes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been playing with my vet clinic a while but every time I get my rating increase from 3 and a half stars to 4 stars, it appears in the bottom corner but then when the shift ends it goes back to 3 and a half stars. This happens every time I open the clinic.

I tried removing all my mods and cc and then completely uninstalling and re-installing the game completely without mods and cc. I've tried using Save As to save in case the file was corrupted in some way. I've repaired the game several times as well. I'm not sure what else to do.

It's been happening for a long time now and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

Message 8 of 14 (3,675 Views)

Bug with cats & dogs animal hospital star rating

★ Novice

Unfortunately I have a bug with cats & dogs animal hospital. To be exact with the star rating. I was wondering why it shows that I only have 3,5 stars even though I always get a 4 star rating so I made a test and only let in 2 customers each time I open the animal hospital. I did that about 5 times and always got 2x 4 stars as a rating from the customers. But the star rating of my animal hospital stays at 3,5 stars instead of 4. 

Message 9 of 14 (3,141 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [CD] Vet clinic stuck on 3.5 star rating

★ Novice

This seems not to be fixed yet, because I have the exact same problem. I get 4 stars from every customer but the rating is stuck with 3,5 stars. 

Message 10 of 14 (3,133 Views)