by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Vacuum Cleaner breaks daily

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except University and Eco Living, every game pack except StrangerVille, Backyard, Movie Hangout, Laundry Day and Bowling Night Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the cleaning robot in your house / apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cleaning robot breaks multiple times a day and needs to be repaired.
What do you expect to see? The robot should not break so often.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Living Patch

The cleaning robot breaks multiple times a day and it needs to be repaired and I don't think that this this normal.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (942 Views)

Re: Cleaning robot breaks multiple times a day

Hero
@Zack4358 Do you mean the vacuum from Cats & Dogs or the Cleaning bot you can make with he Uni pack ?

There's no cleaning robot in CL to my knowledge

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (909 Views)

Re: Cleaning robot breaks multiple times a day

★ Guide
@crinrict I mean the vacuum from Cats and Dogs.
Message 3 of 4 (879 Views)

The robot vacuum breaks down even though it has all the improvements.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, For Rent being the last (so without Crystal Creations).

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy vacuum robot and let it work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The robot vacuum has maxed out all upgrades, including the one which prevents damage. It still broke. I'm also not sure what is going on with it as sometimes it creates smoke and makes weird sound - this goes away after you take out the trash from it. It has all upgrades and I understood that you won't need to take out trash ever again (like in standalone vacuum cleaners) but maybe I'm mistaken.
What do you expect to see? Robot vacuum not to break when it has the relevant upgrade done. Maybe no smoke and beeps until you take trash out with proper upgrade (but here I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is how the game was designed).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Broken vacuum all upgrades

Broken vacuum

This upgrade says that robot vacuum will never break down.

Broken vacuum

Clearly that was not true.

Vacuum smoke

This is not broken but you can see smoke when it runs arounds and it makes disturbing noise until you take trash out of it. It has all upgrades.

Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)