Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CD] Sparkling Apple Juice shows cup stay full/holding weird

by MsPigglyPooh

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Sparkling Apple Juice shows cup stay full/holding weirdly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make spiced sparkling apple juice
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will only hold half of the cup in their hand and when they're finished drinking it will remain looking full
What do you expect to see? hold it correctly and be empty when sim is finished
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot (202).png12-19-18_3-29-36 PM.png

example 

Message 1 of 4 (735 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CD] Sparkling Apple Juice shows cup stay full/holding weird

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This has been an issue for me for a while to be honest. I'm just glad I know I'm not the only one that has seen this issue.

Message 2 of 4 (685 Views)

★★ Pro

I think it's always been this way, to be honest, but I always thought it was some weird thing on my end and never reported it!

Message 3 of 4 (671 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)