Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] [SE] Dog distort when stealing food from hotpot

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most Current Console Update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happened after I offered a piece of food to my dog from the table, right after he took it upon himself to turn down the scrap and instead get himself 3 separate bowls from my hotpot.
What happens when the bug occurs? As shown, he reaches over my sim to grab himself several bowls after offering him a piece.
What do you expect to see? Hopefully not a possessed animal taking advantage of my generosity lmao
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I assume snowy escape/hotpots. This has never happened before. To be fair I have also never used the interaction to give dogs food from the table before.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SjAufBKvXnnDyVRYoIBUXZyjrTxlc4DH?usp=sharing

Wouldn't allow me to directly upload the videos here, the google folder has 3 clips of it happening. One after another.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] [SE] Dog distort when stealing food from hotpot

Hero
@Hubble122 I honestly don't know why you would want that fixed. That looks awesome .. in a very weird kinda way :D

Thanks for the report and the videos.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (507 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Hubble122 I honestly don't know why you would want that fixed. That looks awesome .. in a very weird kinda way :D

Thanks for the report and the videos.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (508 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Lol It scared me more than anything. I did get a pretty good laugh out of it though after I realized what was going on. But it's okay, I'm sure it probably won't get patched for a long time. Def not a priority and even more so since that super-awkward toddler-adult playing glitch is still around. This is just to bring awareness more than anything. Thanks
Message 3 of 6 (493 Views)

Hero
@Hubble122 I was joking more than anything .. sorry if that didn't come across :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Oh no you're fine! Lol. It did. I just really was only posting it to bring awareness to it and have it added on to the list. There are for sure better priorities when it comes to the open bug list. I didn't mean the "won't get patched" bit as a jab lol. Sorry if it came off as rude! Thank you.
Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

Hero
@Hubble122 You didn't. Just wanted to clarify

Open bugs are usually not marked as solved unless it's a workaround. My post is far from a solution

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (470 Views)