by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Rugs Don't Tuck Properly Under Cat Condos

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place one of the various cat condos over a rug
What happens when the bug occurs? The rug will intersect with the cat condo
What do you expect to see? For the rug to tuck under the cat condo
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

03-12-19_2-14-33 PM.png

Example 

Message 1 of 4 (1,229 Views)

Re: Rugs Don't Tuck Properly Under Cat Condos

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Hey was wondering if you saw this thread? 

Message 2 of 4 (1,120 Views)

Hero
I forwarded this to BryonyRae

All issues that go on her list take a bit longer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@SproutLee I see this behavior in my game as well, but I am not sure whether or not it is by design; I'll ask.  I personally actually like the behavior because it means I can cover the condo flooring with a pattern that I prefer (given that rugs can be sized up/down to preference, there are then a lot of options), Also, if you hold down ALT, you can place a rug right up against the cat condo without having to cover part of its flooring.  However, I don't know what design you are trying to achieve, so perhaps it doesn't work for you.  The cat condo base does fully cover flooring, so that's another option (you can use flooring like a rug).

Edit: not by design so updating this to Needs Input to see if there are a good number of players bothered by it.

Message 4 of 4 (1,083 Views)