by PeachesPlace

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Picnic table with umbrella not recognized as such

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open a lot that has picnic table as requirement, place the Cats and Dogs Picnic table (the one with an umbrella).
What happens when the bug occurs? The game doesn't seem to recognize the picnic table from Cats & Dogs as a picnic table.
What do you expect to see? When building Parks and National Parks, placing this particular item should fulfill the "Picnic table X" in the lot requirements.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not entirely sure if this is on purpose or just a little thing that slipped through the cracks, but the game doesn't seem to recognize the picnic table with an umbrella from Cats & Dogs as a picnic table. I never noticed this before, so I don't know if it was always like this or it happened after a patch. I'm not using mods or CC.

06-15-19_3-22-33 PM.png

Message 1 of 2 (659 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Picnic table with umbrella not recognized as such

Hero

I tested this and can duplicate.

This would normally go on the buy/build list but putting it on master list for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (573 Views)