by Lynariela

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Perpetual Pampering on Couch Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? C&D Patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Direct a sim to "Pamper on Couch" immediately followed by "Simstagram Pet". This was tested on both couches and loveseats, with the sim on either side of the cat.
What happens when the bug occurs? The action to "Pamper on Couch" does not stop. It gets stuck on a loop until cancelling the "Simstagram Pet" action. (This can loop indefinitely as far as I have found.)
What do you expect to see? I would expect the action to finish up and then proceed to the Simstagram Pet action.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200395199

I was streaming the game when the bug occurred and here is a highlight of me duplicating the bug.  I have since tried several more times with the same results.

Message 1 of 5 (1,258 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Perpetual Pampering on Couch Bug

[ Edited ]
Hero

I can duplicate this with dogs too.

So as soon as the simstagram drops into the queue, they never stop.

I think the problem is that the simstagram never gets taken as I just minimized my game and the pampering was over but the simstagrm was still stuck.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,207 Views)

Re: [CD] Perpetual Pampering on Couch Bug

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,192 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Perpetual Pampering on Couch Bug

★★ Novice
Mine does it no matter what action i have chosen after the Pamper On Couch.
Message 4 of 5 (1,152 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Perpetual Pampering on Couch Bug

★★★ Novice

I have the same! but they sometimes just reset together!

Message 5 of 5 (1,022 Views)