[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Option to pay for training is always available

by LucianoMedice

Original Post

Re: Option to pay for training is always available

★★★★ Apprentice

Did you have this problem in your game too?

Message 11 of 21 (648 Views)

Hero

Yes, I was able to replicate it.

The compiled list is stickied to this forum and can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-Bugs/td-p/3445209/jump-to/first-un...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (646 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

But this bug did you also have in your game or have not seen it yet? Sorry to ask again, is that sometimes I can not understand the answers, because I use Google Translate

Message 13 of 21 (644 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm just commenting on here to see if anyone else can see my problem and try to get this to EA and The Sims producers so they can solve

Message 14 of 21 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I have been able to duplicate it but there's a lot to sort through for qa atm. They will only answer here if they need extra info on something. 

Please be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (622 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I'll wait. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 16 of 21 (611 Views)

Vet employees skills are maxed out but I can still Pay for training

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? make a vet clinic and put in employees that are played households
What happens when the bug occurs? I created full 8 slot household to make them employees on my businesses, I bought and made a vet clinic and hired 3 of those said households, at the starting days of the business, I paid for their training, and now their skills are all maxed out but I still can pay for training and its like the game never reads that their skills are all lv10 already.
What do you expect to see? I can still pay for training even tho that the necessary skills are all maxed out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I created full 8 slot household to make them employees on my businesses, I bought and made a vet clinic and hired 3 of those said households, at the starting days of the business, I paid for their training, and now their skills are all maxed out but I still can pay for training and its like the game never reads that their skills are all lv10 already.

Message 17 of 21 (471 Views)

Re: Vet employees skills are maxed out but I can still Pay for training

Hero
@bogz1112 Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 21 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict oh thank you, I thought I was the only one having the issue since I cant find any on google results. Thanks. but it seems like there is no current fix to this bug
Message 19 of 21 (455 Views)

Hero
@bogz1112 No, but you can just ignore the option I guess ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (444 Views)