by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Option to pay for training is always available

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be a vet and you will find the bugs
What happens when the bug occurs? I reported below
What do you expect to see? I hope the 2 bugs reported here are resolved
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs

I made another post saying that I had found some bugs in the new expansion The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs, but I decided to make a post for each bug so as not to cause confusion, so here I want to talk about the second bug I found in my game . I bought the veterinary clinic and hired an employee to help me, and then I took training for him, but a few hours passed and the option to pay for training became available again, and it was to be unavailable until the next shift, as in Dine Out, but this is not even the biggest problem .. When my employee reaches the maximum level, the option is still available (???) Was not this option to be permanently unavailable when my employee is already at maximum level, as in Dine Out?

The third bug, but still fits in the veterinary clinics is this: in the rewards store, where I buy improvements for my clinic, as additional veterinarians, among others .. I got to buy all the rewards available there, only that after I bought all the rewards and went home, when I went back to my clinic, all the rewards were there again for me to buy, and I had already bought them all.

Could you get me those 2 bugs too, please? Thank you in advance. I really enjoyed the expansion despite the bugs! Standard smile

Message 1 of 21 (1,472 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] Option to pay for training is always available

★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone help me please?

Message 2 of 21 (1,414 Views)

Hero

The bug forum is working like this:

You report somethign .. and if it's an issue it gets added to the list. There's usually nothing that can be done about them. EA needs to fix them.

Refer to this thread for more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 21 (1,411 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And this error that I reported will be added to the list? EA needs to fix this, please add the list. Thank you in advance! Standard smile

Message 4 of 21 (1,401 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I haven't had an chance to test this.

Please be patient. I can only do so much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 21 (1,396 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

All right, I understand, I know you're busy with all the complaints you're having about the game. I will wait for you to test and you will return me when possible, please? Thank you! Standard smile

Message 6 of 21 (1,375 Views)

Hero

I've duplicated this one and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 21 (1,367 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
And now? Will EA correct the problem?
Message 8 of 21 (1,365 Views)

Re: Option to pay for training is always available

Hero

Hopefully but there won't be any feedback to when.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 21 (1,357 Views)

Re: Option to pay for training is always available

★★★★ Apprentice

Where can I see the list you say?

Message 10 of 21 (1,352 Views)