by derrick1124

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] No option to lecture attacking cats/stop from attacking

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All game pack, My first pet stuff, Landuary day, Fitness
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how it trigger, maybe a long play, when cat started a fight, my sim cannot stop attack and lecture them. Sometimes my sim can click the attacker and stop attack, but it really rare.
What happens when the bug occurs? No interaction to stop them when cat started a fight, no interaction to lecturer my cat. Cat does not have "be nice to..." interaction, well I understand cat are not like dog, however why I can only sometimes stop my cat attacking, sometimes cannot? My cat always beaten up my another cat and he is afraid of the winner cat which resulted he always run away, this really painful for a cat person to see this.
What do you expect to see? When cat started a fight, I can normally stop them and lecture them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No screenshot can be provided.

Message 1 of 10 (2,968 Views)

Re: My sim sometimes cannot stop his cat attack and lecture about attack

Hero
@derrick1124 Haven't had my cats fight ever so bit unsure so maybe you can only lecture the cat that started ? Do you never have the interaction to lecture them after the fight or do they just keep doing it ?

Are both cats yours ?

For the be nice interaction, please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-CD-quot-Be-Nice-To-quot-Option-Missing/td-p/7962...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,886 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, both cat are my household member, My sim also had a good relationship with both cat, he is also both cat's companion
Message 3 of 10 (2,861 Views)

Hero
@derrick1124 And the interaction to lecture doesn't appear on either cat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,852 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, the attacker or the been attacker, no interaction to lecture them about attacking Frown
Message 5 of 10 (2,822 Views)

Hero
@derrick1124 OK. Thanks for clearing that up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (2,806 Views)

Hero
@derrick1124 Does your pet have the aggressive trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (2,754 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @derrick1124!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention!

I can imagine it to be quite disturbing to see your pets fighting and not being able to do something about it. I am sorry to hear that you have to deal with this.
I would like to take a closer look into why this is happening in your game, and it would be great if you could share your save file with our team so we can further investigate and hopefully bring back some harmony to your Sims' household.

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how to share files with our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 10 (2,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Nope, I had tried both have friendly, they still end up fighting each other.
Message 9 of 10 (2,683 Views)

Hero
@derrick1124 Could you send your save to QA as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (2,663 Views)