by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] High end robot vacuum schedule inconsistent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except a few stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set the high end robot vacuum to have a schedule.
What happens when the bug occurs? The high end vacuum leaves it's station and scans for trash/puddles very inconsistently. When set to 24 hours, it may work one day and then not function again for a few more days.
What do you expect to see? The robot vacuum leaving it's station and scanning the house regardless of trash/puddles present on the lot or not on the scheduled times.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As explained above.

The vacuums also can't be found in "Buy mode by room" and can only be found under the Electronics > Misc section of Buy mode by category or by searching specifically for it. (I've tried searching through all the sections, I may have overlooked it myself)

While a minor inconvenience, the robot may be overlooked by people unaware of it's existence. I'd have suggested it be found under in the kitchen section under trash disposal.

Message 1 of 9 (1,070 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] High end robot vacuum schedule inconsistent

Hero

How many days did you play until it stopped working ? It seems to be working fine for me for 3 days now, even with travelling.

Is it only the 24h mode ?

I would put the not being in a room in a feedback thread over at officials or in the game info section here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,037 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've only tested it so far with the 24hr mode. It seems to work fine for a few days for me then sometimes skips a day.

Message 3 of 9 (1,024 Views)

Hero

But then it works again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes, but with the chance that it just remains stuck. I'll keep an eye on the vacuum over an in-game week period and note down how often it activates then report back.

Message 5 of 9 (1,006 Views)

Re: [CD] High end robot vacuum schedule inconsistent

Hero

Giving this a friendly nudge

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (980 Views)

Hero

@Hroun_88

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (956 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello,

I also noticed that vacuum do not vacuum "pet hairs trashs" anymore.

Message 8 of 9 (871 Views)

Hero
Hi @Gargamon

could you please create a new thread for that ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (863 Views)