by Missynmo12

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Greeting pets @ vet restarts relationship

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventures, and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Greet an already known patient (animal) in the vet career, not the owner
What happens when the bug occurs? Any existing relationship with the pet disappears, as if meeting for the first time
What do you expect to see? The relationship staying as is or improved
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All the information is above.

Message 1 of 9 (940 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Greeting pets @ vet restarts relationship

Hero
Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (890 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Is there a way to fix this issue? My vet is losing her 'good friend' relationship with pets as soon as she greets them at her clinic.

Message 3 of 9 (819 Views)

Hero
@Missynmo12 Try greeting the owner instead ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (805 Views)

Pets coming to vets loose relationship with sim

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don’t know I’m sorry!
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a relationship with a pet and then when they come to your vets, greet them to treat them
What happens when the bug occurs? When I greet a pet I previously had a relationship with at my vets, I instantly loose all of my previous relationship with them and go to acquaintances.
What do you expect to see? Sim greets the pet and begins the treatment without loosing relationship
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So my current sim has been rescuing sick stray dogs, healing them and then rehoming them to other families.

she just recently opened her own small vets and some of the dogs have been coming to the vets along with other dogs she previously was friends with or had a relationship with.

When she greets the dog to start the treatment, she automatically looses all of her relationship with them and goes to acquaintances with them every time!

Every pet she doesn’t have a relationship with has the normal interaction and they gain a small amount of relationship and then begin the examination.

Help please!

Message 5 of 9 (794 Views)

Re: Pets coming to vets loose relationship with sim

Hero
@Lalabell11 It's the same as this issue, right: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CD-Greeting-pets-vet-restarts-relationship/m-p/670... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (752 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you - I couldn’t find anything on this issue! I’ll delete this

Message 7 of 9 (749 Views)

Hero
@Lalabell11 No worries. I've merge them.

Just wanted to make sure it's the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (739 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah it is, thank you!

Message 9 of 9 (734 Views)