Re: Can't Craft *Anything* on Dr. Magi-Heals

by diopter77

Original Post

Hero
@flotsette1 You can find instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

clean up bye. 

Message 12 of 20 (700 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  @diopter77 

Crinrict, I have been experimenting and I just discovered that spiritdove is absolutely correct. There must be money in the household funds for the Craft option to appear. The funds are taken out of household for some odd reason, even though that makes no sense!?!?!  Thanks spiritdove for pointing this out!!

Message 13 of 20 (677 Views)

Hero
@diopter77 What do you mean you mean by household setting ? My Sim can craft them fine in an open clinic and OP said it worked for one Sim for them but not for another in the same household.

Might be not correctly understanding what you're saying.

Steps I took

1. Sims owns vet clinic (Level 6 vet skill)
2. Go to clinic, open it
3. Have Sim craft something.

@flotsette1 It does disappear if you have mo money. Still doesn't explain why it happens from one Sim in the OPs household and not for the other

Tagging @Wolfepuppie

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (639 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictYou are right, I have only been playing with one Sim so I don't have exactly the same situation as the OP.

I, too, can craft when my clinic is open. But you must have household funds and it removes it from the household funds. Which is strange, because clearly it's a business expense, but it's ok now that I know.

I'm not sending you my save file since I figured out the issue for me anyway! Thanks for your help!

Message 15 of 20 (613 Views)

Hero
@flotsette1 It's odd that it doesn't appear. Should be more a case of greyed out saying that you don't have enough money

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 20 (611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictYesss! I agree. That's why it took me so long to figure out! I kept thinking the OBJECT was broken.

Message 17 of 20 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

clean up bye

Message 18 of 20 (570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@diopter77Thanks, just like in real life of course you have to pay for food out of your personal funds, but I would not expect my job to make me pay for work supplies that way.

Whatever, it's one of many bugs. The most upsetting thing is actually that it's now impossible to get 5 stars, but that's another matter entirely!

Message 19 of 20 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

clean up bye

Message 20 of 20 (424 Views)