by flotsette1

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Craft option on Dr. Magi-Heals doesn't show if no fund

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure how it happened.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on the Dr. Magi-Heals Medicine Craft-o-Matic I only see the options to open and do lab work. This all happened after I remodeled my clinic and got all new items. Before I did this remodel I was able to craft everything. I want this fixed because the treats were the main source of income for my clinic and now that I can't craft them I can't keep them stocked. I have tried to leave the lot and come back, exit to the main menu and come back, completely close out of the game and come back, repair on origin, and reset my computer. None of these options have resolved the issue.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see "craft" when I interact with the Dr. Magi-Heals
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

EDIT by Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 20 (1,732 Views)

Re: Can't Craft *Anything* on Dr. Magi-Heals

Hero
Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Have you tried replacing the machine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Thank you for fixing the duplicate format I tried to edit it but nothing seems to be going right for me anyway lol. I also added the version number, wasn't sure where to find it.

2. I did replace the machine with every color to see if that was the problem and it did not fix it.

3. I have looked at other forums to try to resolve this issue and I don't believe it has anything to do with the Marketable Trait or repairing the game on origin because I tried those.

4. I want my sim that is level 10 veterinarian to be able to go craft things for the clinic, I sent her husband who I have on a different career path to the clinic and it came up to craft for him (he does not have any veterinary skill), so I have introduced a new family member (a child) to see if they will be able to. I still don't know what caused it but I will see if this is my "solution". 

Message 3 of 20 (1,646 Views)

Hero
@Wolfepuppie Is the Sim that can't do it some kind of occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No the only things I have installed are the actual game and Cats and Dogs. No others additions or mods.

Message 5 of 20 (1,591 Views)

Hero
HI @Wolfepuppie

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 20 (1,568 Views)

Hero
@Wolfepuppie Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 20 (1,515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just started playing vet for the first time today and I'm having the same issue. I notice it gets temporarily fixed when I travel and come back to my lot. I am not sure but I might have to travel all the way out of the world to fix. Then it breaks again and I have to travel to fix it.

Message 8 of 20 (1,495 Views)

Hero
@flotsette1 Could you send me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 20 (1,496 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I'd be happy to, not sure how. Do you have instructions you can link me to?
Message 10 of 20 (1,476 Views)