by MillenniumKitten

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Cat hovering near automatic vacuum

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for cat to sit on the automatic vacuum, start cleaning routine, select Simstagram pet
What happens when the bug occurs? After taking a picture of my cat using the Simstagram Pet option, she is suddenly floating in the air near the vacuum, but not on it. She behaves like she's still sitting on it even though she's in the wrong place. If I send the vacuum back to its dock, she jumps back to where she belongs only as it shows her jumping from the vacuum to the floor.
What do you expect to see? My cat sitting on the vacuum and not hovering in the air.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It only happens if I try to Simstagram. If I just leave the cat alone this doesn't happen.

Message 1 of 3 (930 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Cat hovering near automatic vacuum

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hilarious glitch but a glitch none the less.

After taking simstagram pic of my cat instead of being on the robot cleaner it moves along with it at arms length - looks like the floor is being wiped with the sitting cat.

(I wanted to share a video but it is not uploading unfortunately)

I have no CC or mods installed - started a new save after Cats and Dogs - I am using my own sims created prior to C&D from my library, if that helps at all.

Message 2 of 3 (873 Views)

Re: Cat hovering near automatic vacuum

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (863 Views)