by lepetitemais

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Can't sell gold poop from inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, GT, CL, CD, S, OR, SD, DO, PH, JA, PPSP, SSP, CKSP, MHSP, RGSP, KSPS, BYSP, VGSP, LDSP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Aquire gold poop, put in inventory, attempt to sell.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option to sell gold poop does not appear.
What do you expect to see? I wish to be able to sell my treasured, golden feces to further my riches.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I think this is since the last patch (Nov 12th).

I would like to thank my parents, Maxis and the The Sims team for producing the circumstances that allowed for me to write this poop related report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW6_nixoUK4

Message 1 of 2 (1,030 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Can't sell gold poop from inventory

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have this issue with *all* manure, and it started about a day ago in the middle of a save. I could drag and drop manure to the part of the inventory that says "drag here to sell". Now when I try, it says "this item cannot be sold or deleted".

Workaround: If I delete from build mode, I still get the money. 

I tried repairing my game. I tried a clear save with a new household and this glitch affected it, as well. 

Message 2 of 2 (575 Views)