[NEEDS INPUT] Base game hat shows twice in CAS (unlock and non-unlock)

by BrokenWingPL

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Base game hat shows twice in CAS (unlock and non-unlock)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Moschino and Nifty Knitting.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to CAS, then go into Hats category.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are hats that are doubled ( one has the golden "unlocked" frame, the other is without it). Two base game hats have this problem.
What do you expect to see? Not repeated items in CAS. Two hats (honestly could be one cause both of them have the same model), not four.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Photos of the items that are repeated in CAS (same swatches, etc.)

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (665 Views)

Re: Repeated items in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

By 100%, do you mean this happens in every save or does it happen in just one but in that save the doubled hat is still there? If it's just one save, posting it would help Standard smile if you don't know how there is a post by crincrict, and you don't have to upload it you don't want to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Message 2 of 3 (609 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Base game shows twice in CAS (unlock and non-unlock)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BrokenWingPL I can't remember if one was supposed to be a unlock color that you unlock but it looks like that both swatches are now somehow available as career unlock and standard.

It only shows twice if you unlocked the golden frame one (at least for me)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)