Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Back float is considered exercise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all DLC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, in my case I have a sim with a pulled muscle who just wants to chill (back float) in the pool.
What happens when the bug occurs? See attached image. Back float is greyed out and the tooltip tells me my sim isn't allowed to exercise with a pulled muscle.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to be allowed to relax by floating in the pool, and for back float to not be considered exercise (I don't see how it possibly can be).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

On a sidenote, this girl is a vampire, but that's not supposed to make a difference for back float anymore.

EDIT: I made her two friends work out till they pulled a muscle too, and they get the same message.

Message 1 of 3 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Back float is considered exercise

Community Manager (retired)

Both the Back Float and Swim Laps interactions are grayed out when a Sim has a pulled muscle, I'm being told this is the intended design, thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@crinrictTheSteelRodent Sweet! Burn calories while laying on your back! I like how Sims World works! 😱😳😂😂😂😂

.....ok but in all seriousness yeah thats a bit strange you cant rest a muscle floating in water....
Message 2 of 3 (426 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Both the Back Float and Swim Laps interactions are grayed out when a Sim has a pulled muscle, I'm being told this is the intended design, thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)