Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [BYSP] Summer Drink Tray "no fresh drinks"

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.88.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out GP, Backyard SP, Cool Kitchen SP, Fitness SP, Laundry Day SP, Movie Hangout SP, Perfect Patio SP.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? place the Summer Drink Tray and have a Sim make drinks.
What happens when the bug occurs? when trying to grab a freshly-mixed drink, a pop-up will appear saying there are none available.
What do you expect to see? Sims being able to get their drinks as usual.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

i don't know when this started, because i don't use the drink tray that often. i just noticed it today. tested with all types of drinks available from it.

2018-07-25_03.jpg

Message 1 of 11 (3,437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [BYSP] Summer Drink Tray "no fresh drinks"

Hero

Fresh drinks are now available on the drink tray (for those who own Spa Day and/or Backyard Stuff). “Grab drink” from drink tray functions and will no longer give you an incorrect message.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (3,020 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [BYSP] Summer Drink Tray "no fresh drinks"

★ Guide

Had this issue yesterday in my game too, but it's definitely inconsistent as I don't remember having this bug a few weeks ago. A work around, for me anyway, was to actually click the individual drink rather than the tray, and my sim picked it up and drank it fine.

Message 2 of 11 (3,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

thanks for replying! i also noticed that, even when drinks were already present (as in, just poured), Sims had the chance to pour fresh ones. *then* they could pick one up.

Message 3 of 11 (3,310 Views)

Hero
Can't duplicate this in my game atm.

Tagging as needs input to see if others have it.

Also some extra data would be interesting:

- How many drinks are left when this happens
- Which drink does it happen ?
- On what kind of surface do you have the tray on

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (3,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

hi! clarifying from my original post:

-freshly-mixed drinks (all of them still there).
-all available types.

and i have tried placing the tray on the counter (same as in the screenshot) or on different kinds of kitchen tables.

Message 5 of 11 (3,260 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the info

Added as needs info for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (3,247 Views)

★★ Expert
thank you!
Message 7 of 11 (3,232 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was never able to grab a drink from the tray, it always says there are no fresh drinks available, even if a Sim just made the drinks. It doesn't matter what table the tray is placed on, counters or coffee tables, even desks.

It happened on my super old PC, as well as my new one. I installed Origin and the Sims fresh and clean onto the new PC, repaired the game a few times and started new saves, still happening.

Message 8 of 11 (3,188 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I have this issue as well.
Message 9 of 11 (3,113 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Had this happen recently though I noticed when I click on the tray it'll say ther'es no fresh drink though when i click on a inidiual glass my sim will grab it no trouble.
Message 10 of 11 (3,052 Views)