by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [BYSP] [CL] Skinny Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into fixing the City Living, Get Famous, and Backyard Stuff pants/jeans so that they tuck properly into boots
What happens when the bug occurs? The end of the pants/jeans overlap the tops of boots (ie: the jungle adventure boots will have a ring of grey around the top because of the City Living jeans)
What do you expect to see? The jeans/pants to tuck into the boots and not change how they look
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

bad boots 2.jpg

the jeans still do not tuck into boots.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 12 (2,226 Views)

Re: Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

★★ Novice
@spac3c0ast I, too, have this problem. Have had it on and off for months and months
Message 2 of 12 (2,174 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [BYSP] [CL] Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

Hero
@spac3c0ast At this point, I don't think they can fix this.

Either it's the shirts not tucking in or this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (2,160 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe, but we can have some hope at least.

Message 4 of 12 (2,132 Views)

Hero
@spac3c0ast Seems there was still an open one for the GF pants: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Leather-Pants-Overlapping-Texture/td-p/7444277

CL looks fine to me, Backyard def seems broken again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (2,107 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [BYSP] [CL] Skinny Pants/Jeans Don't tuck into boots

I noticed this too

Message 6 of 12 (2,058 Views)

Minor Graphics Error in CAS (Cats and Dogs boots/base game black flowered pants)

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? Most recent update (1.61.15.1020)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, GPs, and several SPs (Not applicable to bug)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put on the base game black pants that have the default swatch as black with red and orange flowers, and then put on the short boots from Cats and Dogs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Minor graphic error where the pants clip through the top front of the boots
What do you expect to see? The pants tucking into the boots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://gyazo.com/0fc7222412204930cc854c0c961a493f

Message 7 of 12 (2,022 Views)

Get Famous CAS premade style pants boots issue

★★★ Guide

What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS, try this outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? The boots clip over the skinny pants and cause an error in the outfit display.
What do you expect to see? The pants should tuck into the boots like the preview.

See screenshot. Outfit with the fur coat and bright skinny pants. Happens with all swatches. Not sure if this is because my sim is overweight or not.

Message 8 of 12 (2,000 Views)

Re: Get Famous CAS premade style pants boots issue

★★★ Guide
@ArcherAngelo Oh and my outfit issue is for a male premade outfit set.
Message 9 of 12 (1,937 Views)

Re: Get Famous CAS premade style pants boots issue

Hero
@ArcherAngelo Doesn't matter. It's the pants that has the issue. You will also have it if you use the standalone version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (1,914 Views)