by Trismagistos

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Animation Error when enhancing Rocket

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, get to work, dine out, spa day, romantic garden, movie hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enhancing the rocket
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim is not on the base of the rocket launcher but in this case on the doorstep working to enhance the rocket. In other cases the Sims is standing somewhere else an definitely not facing the rocket while building or enhancing.
What do you expect to see? The Sim standing on the Launchpad facing the rocket
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Honestly I was testing a game for a friend when I noticed something that at first seemed a glitch to me. But giving it some more thought it occurred to me that I had seen the same type of bug before in one of my own gameplays. I have all the packs etc. and have been playing Sims 4 almost 4000 hours. And this bug has occurred several times.  

My friend has never used cc or mods unlike me, During the test fase i deleted al mods and used my friends settings.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 1 of 1 (378 Views)