by kemvball

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] After moving a Sim out, the rest of the family resets

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons. Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every-time i move a sim out of a house using manage world, I have also used the Move Out feature from the phone,
What happens when the bug occurs? When i returned to the first house (after moving sim out), everyone was outside and all of the tasks assigned have been deleted. I also have to re-assign the beds to all sims.
What do you expect to see? I expect the remaining family members in the house to continue doing what they were tasked to do prior to moving out the sim. the beds and tasks also should not reset.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 2019 update, subsequent patch didn't fix this problem.

After moving out sims the rest of the family resets, all tasks assigned to remaining sims are gone, all the beds have to be reassigned.  some kids end up really cold or hot because they don't go back inside by themselves.

Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help