by camithealien

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Actor Studio lighting broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Discover University, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Movie Hangout, Vintage Glamour, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the studio in the acting gig.
What happens when the bug occurs? The lighting in the studio indicates outdoor lighting, even though it's completely indoors.
What do you expect to see? Indoor lighting in an indoor space. I expect ceiling lights to be the primary light source, not the sun.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was sometime through October to December. Can't remember which one Frown

There are no broken walls, I have not entered build mode. Just one day the lighting changed and now I have blue glowing concrete on the ground level, and normal indoor lighting on the raised floors.

Message 2 of 3 (433 Views)

Get Famous studio lighting broken.

★★ Novice

This has been this way for a while, and it is annoying, as it wasn't always like this. The studio lot for when you follow your sims to their acting gig, has blueish lighting indicating it to be outside, even though its indoors. I've tried to locate if there is maybe a broken wall (there's not) and I've never changed anything in build mode. The raised parts of the room are perfectly fine and have indoor lighting, but the ground level floor doesn't. You can very visibly see the difference between the ground level and raised portions. 

Message 1 of 3 (394 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Actor Studio lighting broken

[ Edited ]
Hero

@camithealien Tested this and I can see what you mean when I compare it to some older videos.

02-03-20_8-23-05 PM.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (419 Views)