by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Active Sim changes into not assigned outfit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have get to work, cats and dogs, island living, get famous, realms of magic, vampires, patio stuff, first pet stuff, seasons, jungle adventure, dine out, parenthood, vintage glamour, grim's guitar, and the free holiday stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On Sulani, in the community bonfire area in the town neighborhood- there was an easel/art/seashell event. And, I sent my elder character over there to put all the seashells in her inventory while my young adult character slept. The elder picked them all up, failed to haggle, and then was about to pick up all the new seashells & put them in her inventory when an Extra Food event started at my home lot (my home lot was the active lot because I don't have to travel to interact with the bonfire event area where they hold BBQ).
What happens when the bug occurs? My Elder changed into my young adults' everyday wear. Even though, It is not in the Elders' planned outfits.
What do you expect to see? My Elder should only wear her planned outfits and not anyone else's.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My Elder suddenly changed into my Young Adult's everyday outfit after an 'Extra Food' event started. She shouldn't have even changed because she was already clothed in her everyday outfit.

Message 1 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Active Sim changes into not assigned outfit

Hero
@twilbora That sounds indeed not like something that should happen.

Is your adult Sim famous and has some kind of brand thing ? Or Stylist career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)