by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires autonomously getting called to meal

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have vampires live with normal sims. A normal sim should eventually make a serving an autonomously call to meal.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampires eat food even though they will get sick.
What do you expect to see? Not being forced to eat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Anything after 1.49 changed this.

Sims have never made servings and autonomously called to meal before. And it's really annoying, especially if you got Vampires in your household. Please remove this autonomous action.

Message 1 of 6 (694 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [V] Vampires getting called to meal

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SisterGloomy To be sure I understand right:

Another Sim automomously uses the Call To Meal interactions and all Sims will come eat, including Vamps ? Or do they just cook something and everyone comes eat ?

There's also an issue with Sims eating spoilt food all the time. Could be related. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (668 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I don't know if Sims have autonomously called to meal before, but I'm sure that vampires have always followed the call. That's by design (and annoying).

Message 3 of 6 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

long ago, Sims did auto called to meal. somewhere between EP packs and patches they no-longer do. now they seem to make meals and hide it in there inventory and share it with no one

Message 4 of 6 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've noticed it only seem to happen when you plan a social event. I think, not sure yet. Been happening when I throw a houseparty when it's winterfest or other planned holidays. So I technically have 2 events going. Maybe that's it?
"Another Sim automomously uses the Call To Meal interactions and all Sims will come eat, including Vamps" Yes. I don't control anything of this. They make a serving and then call everyone to meal.

Edit: Last time this happened it was only vampires in the household and a vampire started cooking a serving.

Message 5 of 6 (617 Views)

Hero
@SisterGloomy Added for the autonomous part of this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (592 Views)