[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires can't call to offer vampirism (phones out at 8pm)

by OoZekhoO

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires can't call to offer vampirism (phones out at 8pm)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Vampires, Spa day, Get to work, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Last patch
What happens when the bug occurs? Since Sims cannot receive phone calls past 8 pm now, it means any night call a vampire could give you to offer vampirism can't happen anymore.
What do you expect to see? That vampires can bypass the new "late calls rule" so the feature still functions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 16th April patch

The easy fix for these night calls have been a bit overlooked, as it killed that feature.

Also I liked the karaoke nights offered at 11pm and all, Electronic Arts should give us sliders so we can choose when our sims are callable.

Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires can't call to offer vampirism (phones out at 8pm)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (485 Views)