by SisterGloomy

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Compel for a a deep drink/I should really get going

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to compel for deep drink on strangers just walking around.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire walks up to the sim but then I get a message on the notification board that the sim "Should really get going"
What do you expect to see? Compel for a deep drink completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Been happening since 1.49. Not always but often the "victim" will say that they really should be going and leaves. I can compel for a deep drink again, then it will work.

Message 1 of 4 (1,005 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Compel for a a deep drink/I should really get going

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (937 Views)

★ Guide

This happens to me as well, but with "Ask for Permission to Drink".
I'll get the prompt: "Sure, Nicole! I offer you my wrist." immediately followed by "I should really get going now!". They leave, my vampire didnt get to drink, and I have to go ask someone else and hope they dont do the same thing. 

Message 3 of 4 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had to grow plasma trees because my sim starves otherwise.

When I click Compel for a Small/Deep Drink, the icon hovers above the task list for ages, then just disappears.

Or I’ll get the “I should really get going now” notification and the sim runs away. In this interaction, the compel action starts but the green sparks fall in front of the sim and they do a refusal body language then run away.

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)