by devilishfluffer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Toddler gets stuck in shower wall

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm hoping it allows me to add a picture at the end. However if you put the corner tub in a bathroom with a stand up shower to the left, and then have an adult Sim give a toddler a bath or bubble bath.
What happens when the bug occurs? If you put the corner tub in a bathroom with a stand up shower to the left, and then have an adult Sim give a toddler a bath or bubble bath when the bath is over they will remove the child from the tub and place them in the wall of the shower, at which point they are stuck there until you debug or transport them.
What do you expect to see? I expect the Sim to take the toddler out of the tub and place them on a clear spot on the floor so that the toddler can walk away...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The best thing I should inform you of is that I have noticed this exact issue foreclosed to heading on two years now... that includes Now using a completely different computer than where the issue was originally seen.

Message 1 of 5 (825 Views)

Re: toddler gets stuck in shower wall - sounds like a bad movie

Hero
Does it not work to go to build mode and just move the shower to get them unstuck ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (813 Views)

Hero

Hi @devilishfluffer 

I tested this in my game and while they put them kinda in the shower wall, the toddler wasn't stuck for me.

Does it happen every time for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have noticed over the last few days (first time playing with 5 toddlers) that they will leave that spot about 30% of the time, I find they seem to be locked if they have a task to go to next in their que but I have been experimenting with it still.

I should probably make a separate report but should mention I have noticed for some reason the "parents" will stop what they are doing to "put down" one of the kids even though they are not holding the child and the child does not need help usually when the toddler wakes up they will have a task to so but they get out of bed and stand there till the parent comes over picks them up and sets them back down at which point the parent usually goes to their next task and the child forgets what they were doing...

Message 4 of 5 (759 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (706 Views)