by Reveena

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Certain Plants not counting for household collection

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to forgotten hollow neighbour hood and pick up the Sixam Mosquito Trap plant doesnt count towards the gardening achievement
What happens when the bug occurs? doesnt count towards the gardening achievement
What do you expect to see? on the collection of gardening achievement to appear there
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Been noticing with a lot of new games i have been playing and fixing the vampires to be human that i began noticing the Sixam fly trap doesnt count in the achievement for gardening. Is it a bug? or has it always been like that?

Message 1 of 9 (2,207 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sixam Mosquito Trap not counting for garden achievements

Hero
Hi @Reveena

what do you mean by garden achievement ?

- It's not highlighting in the collections ?
- It's not counting towards the aspiration steps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,190 Views)

★★ Apprentice

you get a plaque award thing for getting all the seeds and i thought the sixam mosquito would count towards it in both of those (it doesnt appear in the collection or for the aspiration steps even known its very much a plant)

Message 3 of 9 (2,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @Reveena 

so we're talking about it not being part of this, right ? It's def. not a part of that and I don't think it's ever been.

Collection.JPG

Not sure if it's by design so I will try and find out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,175 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sounds good lemme know how it goes!

Message 5 of 9 (2,162 Views)

Hero
I've added this for now. It does sound like an oversight that it's not in the household collection but it could have been left out on purposes.

There's also a achievement but to my knowledge that was removed from the game. Unsure if you were also talking about that. It was called: Horticulture Shock.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (2,081 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The four types of cat nip from Cats & Dogs also don't "count" towards the gardening collection.  I assumed that was by design.  Perhaps the same situation here?

Message 7 of 9 (2,055 Views)

[CD] Catnip Missing from Gardening Collection

★★★ Pro

What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim collect catnip from a plant growing in the neighborhood. When a Sim harvest the plant, they don't get credit for the collectible. The catnip is also missing from the collectible list.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not get credit for the catnip plants as a collectible plant.
What do you expect to see? Sims get credit for finding the plant as a collectible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I couldn't take a picture.  If you look at the gardening collection the different catnips are missing.

Message 8 of 9 (1,928 Views)

Some plants aren't in the collection, aren't shown in it when you unlock them

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You open the crystal icon in the sims inventory and look under plants collection section
What happens when the bug occurs? When you buy the wolfsbane seed package, it has a garlic picture instead of wolfsbane picture on it, and when you open it, it doesn't unlock under the collection, and mosquito trap seed isn't even in the collection
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all the plants in the plant collection section and have them appear in the collection once i unlock them
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please fix it

Message 9 of 9 (919 Views)