[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Kids coming home from school on reloading (non-free holiday)

by byrdice

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Kids coming home from school on reloading (non-free holiday)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? S/CL/GTW/GT Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat Toddler, Backyard, Kids Room and Romantic Garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Harvestfest holiday has vacation day option turned off, so I expect my sims to go to school. Turn off the Stay home from work/school option. Send kids to school. Save and close the game. Start the saved game up again and the game brought the kids home early (10:45 a) with a school report.
What happens when the bug occurs? The kids don't complete a full day of school. They come home early.
What do you expect to see? The kids to stay at school due to the vacation day being turned off.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have the saved file and am willing to send privately.

Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)

Re: School Day Interrupted

Hero
@byrdice Are there any lunch packs involved in this and can you make it happen reproducibly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (671 Views)

★ Apprentice

No lunch packs. This is the first time I’ve saved and closed the game in the middle of a holiday and while the kids were at school. I will attempt to recreate during my next game play and will report back.

Message 3 of 6 (652 Views)

Hero
@byrdice Also is it jsut the kids or teens and adults as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (637 Views)

Hero
@byrdice Added this for now but would be good to know if just kids are affected by this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (597 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It  happens to my adults. Whenever I need to load the game, either after saving and closing, or from CAS, everyone who is at work or school comes home early. I play on the PC and I have a couple of small mods installed but this was happening before, and I do not have seasons. This was the first thread that came up when I searched for this issue. 

Message 6 of 6 (563 Views)