by SamanthaSunny

Original Post

[NEEDS INFO] Left handed Sims drop glass from bartender

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them so far
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I found this bug when bartender gave my sim a drink and it disappeared from my sims hand and went to the floor. She is left handed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bartender gave my sim a drink and it disappeared from my sims hand and went to the floor.
What do you expect to see? That drink stays in her hand
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It gave me LE after that happened. I just wanted to know is anybody else have this issue with left handed sim? 

Message 1 of 17 (2,160 Views)

Re: Left hand error

★ Guide

And I have updated my mods. No CC. 

Message 2 of 17 (2,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you post the content of your lastexception ?

Also, did you try this without mods as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 17 (2,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a9c33eaefb74a75d5bfc4c5d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-26 21:46:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>base_situation.py:981</categoryid><desyncid>a9c33eaefb74a75d5bfc4c5d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while notifying customer in sim spawner service (KeyError: &lt;sim '' 0xf9c0877df9d326b&gtWink&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;Caught and logged:&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File ".\ 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10; File ".\ 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 546, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2577, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 889, in on_sim_creation&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 924, in _customer_success_notification&#13;&#10; File ".\ 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10; File ".\ 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10; File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 124, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10; File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 804, in inject_last_exception_log&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 921, in _customer_success_notification&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 1607, in on_sim_creation_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 1093, in _assign_sim_to_request&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer_request.py", line 302, in _assign_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1040, in on_sim_assigned_to_request&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 840, in _on_add_sim_to_situation&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 981, in _add_situation_buff_to_sim&#13;&#10;KeyError: &lt;sim '' 0xf9c0877df9d326b&gt;&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

This is the one. And yes I tried without mods and it happened again.

Message 4 of 17 (2,118 Views)

Hero

Hi  @SamanthaSunny

that's an older exception and with mods still in.

Could you try the following: Create a backup of your save, then remove all your mods (for testing). Delete all lastexception files you currently have. Reproduce the error and repost the error you get.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 17 (2,109 Views)

★ Guide

It didn't create LE when I tried without mods, but it happened anyway once. I talked with other players on discord and they said it is a common EA bug. I thought that maybe EA team should know about this maybe? 

I will try without mods again soon, maybe it will create LE next time if it happens again. I'll keep you posted. 

Message 6 of 17 (2,098 Views)

Hero
You won't get a message ingame about created LEs if your not using MCCC. Make sure to check the folder after the error occurred.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 17 (2,096 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Left handed Sims drop glass from bartender

Champion
What’s the drink? If it is minty fresh pet concoction, then that is meant to go on the ground for pets to drink.
Message 8 of 17 (2,076 Views)

EA Sims Team

@SamanthaSunny

Do you have a save file with this issue, and would you be willing to share it? 

If so, instructions are here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 17 (2,027 Views)

★ Guide
Yes I know, but it didn't create it. I checked
Message 10 of 17 (2,017 Views)