by kinot9229

Original Post

[OPEN] [IL] Showering in waterfall in swimsuit cause privacy invasion

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let your sim shower in the waterfall in swimsuit. Then let another sim go near the waterfall.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will get an embarrassed moodlet as his/her privacy is invaded. It's the same as they are witnessed by other sims when they are showering in nude.
What do you expect to see? There are two options to choose when you let your sim have a shower in the waterfall. I suppose different choices will cause different consequences. Sim shouldn't feel that their privacy is invaded by other sims when they are showering in swimsuit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't know if this is by design or not.

It's annoying because I want to let my sim and her child have a shower in the waterfall together.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 8 (2,008 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Showering in waterfall in swimsuit cause privacy invasi

★ Guide

I experienced the same thing. My sim showered in the waterfall in her bathing suit. Someone walked up and acted shocked as if they walked in on her in the shower at home and she got the embarrassed moodlet for a privacy invasion.

Message 2 of 8 (1,932 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Showering in waterfall in swimsuit cause privacy invasion

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,899 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Showering in waterfall in swimsuit cause privacy invasion

★ Guide

Same. It's one thing if you're caught making woo-hoo. (Had a few close calls) But showering in a suit? Seems kinda weird. Maybe it's just showering in general. The game thinks you're taking a shower and automatically assumes you're in the nude.

Message 4 of 8 (1,897 Views)

★★ Guide

I've noticed this as well. My sims wife and him both got the embarrassed moodlet when they showered together under the waterfall. One was on the left the other on the right.

Message 5 of 8 (1,791 Views)

★★★★ Pro

When it comes to showering and bathing, the game is generally not capable to make a difference between dressed and naked - you will always get the embarrassed moddlet. It's the same with Spa Day mud baths where Sims also wear bathing suits. I don't think that this can be changed.

Message 6 of 8 (1,768 Views)

Being Seen Showering in Waterfall (in Swimwear!) Causes Embarrassment

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim shower in the Sulani waterfall as a Sim walks by. Make sure the Sim is showering in their swimwear.
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon being seen showering in the Sulani waterfall, despite being in their swimwear, they still get the embarrassed "privacy invasion" moodlet.
What do you expect to see? Sims should never get embarrassed when being seen showering in the Sulani waterfall while wearing their swimwear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I recently noticed that, even if they're in their swimwear, Sims will still get embarrassed if someone sees them showering in the Sulani waterfall. To clarify, this is not a case of accidentally having the Sim shower in the nude. I made absolutely sure that they were showering while still wearing their swimwear. I get the feeling that this isn't supposed to happen.

Message 7 of 8 (1,751 Views)

Re: Being Seen Showering in Waterfall (in Swimwear!) Causes Embarrassment

Hero
@The_Ratticator Merged this with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,706 Views)