by rhah01

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Alien abductions block pathing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions, strangeville, vampires, laundry day, holiday gifts, ghoul guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? my sims house is the new tutorial house. backyard is fenced in, only access point is through back door. i have 2 sims living in this house. when alien abducts a sim outside backdoor (only access point to backyard) sim 2 is unable to access backyard (was trying to tend garden and bees) sim 2 give chat bubble with no path, and raises and waves hand. after abducted sim is returned and moves out of location access is back to normal.
What happens when the bug occurs? other sims are unable to access single point entries, during sims abduction was in front of this entry. sim give chat bubble with no path, and raises and waves hand. Once sim is returned from abduction and moves from access point, access/ patch is again granted.
What do you expect to see? path blocked while sim is process of loading into ship, when sim in in process of returning. when sim is not visually there, access should not be blocked. I am assuming location is not being released after sim is transported to ship or its being used as a place holder.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This first and only abduction i have had in about 1.5 to 2 weeks of real life play. I have not played before last few weeks for about 3+ years. I do not know when this issue came into begin, I don't remember having blocked pathing.

Also I remember abductions happening a lot more.

Message 1 of 2 (503 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Alien abductions block pathing

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (427 Views)