by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

[OPEN] [GF] All Randomly-Generated Actor Coworkers are Adults

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a Sim in the acting career and sign up for a gig. Go with them to work at the gig.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every single one of the Sim's randomly-generated coworkers will be adults. You will never see ANY young adults or even elders.
What do you expect to see? Balanced ages for randomly-generated coworkers in the acting career. More young adult coworkers in general.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought that it was odd enough to be worth mentioning anyways. Basically, no matter what file it is, every single randomly-generated coworker that I get in the acting career is an adult. You never see any young adults or even elders as coworkers in this career. I would expect the ages of coworkers in this career to be more balanced, but nope, they're literally all adults. Ideally, if it were me, I'd like all the actors to be adults and everyone else to be adults or elders.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (1,662 Views)

Re: All Randomly-Generated Actor Coworkers are Adults

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sounds like the issue that was fixed for customers .. I think it's still there for the bar nights. Haven't checked lately.

I'll tag as needs input to get some more voices

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,627 Views)

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Guide

Made a discovery: Even when setting the spawn rate for adults as really low with MCCC, every one of my actor coworkers is still an adult.

Message 4 of 7 (1,590 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I have often elders as co-actors and they die on stage.

Message 5 of 7 (1,567 Views)

Hero
Are they spawned as that the first time or grown into elders after a while ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@alanmichael1 wrote:

I have often elders as co-actors and they die on stage.

You could say it was their closing act! Tongue out

Message 7 of 7 (1,498 Views)