Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] 8 point Roof causes clipping after changing foundation height

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? version 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a house with a 8 point roof and a room partily through the roof then lift up the house so there is a foundation under the house
What happens when the bug occurs? The roof forms around the house before you elevate and after you elevate the house the roof starts clipping through height (roof inside the room starts to sink/clip through the room
What do you expect to see? the roof not clipping through the room when changing the foundation size
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8eUlFa82IGvPM0AA1ugURLUgO_Ppqsq/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EdPmbtMrtj2jtQ9syxMNtQLtrlFtFZRd/view?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)
Highlighted

Re: roof problem

@Tonyshot30 

Yep, I see this too. Did you test on any other roofs? I tried a couple of the others and they were fine.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png
Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)
Highlighted

Re: roof problem

★★ Novice

Yes i have tried other roofs like the 1 side slope roof and there was no problem with that one other roofing options i didn't test.

Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)