[NEEDS INFO] [XB1] Error code: 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 when trying to save

by Shadow_of_Gloom

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

Hero
@Sixtoedkittypaw Moved your post over to the console thread.

So far, it's only been fixed on PC/Mac, not console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 29 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yikes! Thank you for responding and letting me know! What a bummer. I knew I should have asked for this to be fixed for Christmas! 🤣 I’m just glad they’re aware

of it which means it’ll be fixed soonish!

Message 22 of 29 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m currently having this issue on the Xbox One. I don’t know if the patch that fixed it has been added to consoles yet. If anyone has additional info for me please let me know. Thanks. 

Message 23 of 29 (635 Views)

Hero
@OptimalShea Moved your post over to the console thread.

It's not fixed on console yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 29 (607 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

There was a console patch today that we think helped with this issue - Version 1.22.  Is anyone still seeing this issue after updating?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 25 of 29 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having a problem I don’t know what to do I tried to save multiple times and it wouldn’t let me I then got rid of some stuff on the gallery and it worked for a while then it stopped I also deleted my save and made a new one but the save I made is gone now. I tried to disconnect from Xbox live and try it offline it didn’t work and I tried to get on another save and that didn’t work either, my Xbox is all up to date if you could help me i would appreciate it.

Message 26 of 29 (501 Views)

Hero
@Alyssa2295 Is that the exat error 510 or do you have a different number after the 510 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 29 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict i have error code 22 and when I got back on the Sims after I exited out to the main menu and got back on I got a long code I think it was error 507:84fbed6:2aa0b080 or something like that. 

Message 28 of 29 (436 Views)

Hero
@Alyssa2295 That's the other thread you posted in then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-Error-code-507-84f8bed6-when-trying-to-save-Error-22/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 29 (432 Views)