[NEEDS INFO] [XB1] Error code: 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 when trying to save

by Shadow_of_Gloom

Original Post

Ps4 sims4 not saving

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, seasons,cats and dogs,city living,parenthood,done out,spa day,laundry stuff,toddler stuff,fitness,bowling,backyard,kids room,romantic garden,movie hangout,spooky,cool kitchen,perfect patio,holiday celebration,grimsby ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try saving and it gives a error
What happens when the bug occurs? Error and won't save game
What do you expect to see? It to save
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I bought laundry,fitness,bowling,backyard,romantic garden,spooky,cool kitchen,perfect patio just the other day and it started after that I got offered free earbuds and it's when it started not saving

No pictures

Message 10 of 29 (698 Views)

Re: Ps4 sims4 not saving

Hero
@jkiller424 What's the error you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 29 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant remember  it's a long code 

Message 12 of 29 (648 Views)

Hero
@jkiller424 Was it this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Is-there-no-resolution-for-the-save-error-on-con... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 29 (636 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Error code: 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 when trying to save

Hero
@Shadow_of_Gloom That's probably the same as the PC issue that was fixed in the last patch: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SAVE-ERROR-510-5bd7fa0b-6bbefeld/m-p/8427580

Hopefully you guys get a fix on the next console patch as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 29 (685 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [XB1] Error code: 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 when trying to save

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I was able to save from going to manage worlds and saving from the map. Hope this helps until we get a fix! 

Message 16 of 29 (657 Views)

Error message 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 pops up when I try to save

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, realm of magic, city living, parenthood, cats and dogs, vampire, jungle adventure, many stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 pops up when I try to save
What happens when the bug occurs? cant save the game and I lose progress. Was able to save fine playing for hours.
What do you expect to see? Being able to save the game without losing progress.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, realm of magic, cats and dogs, jungle adventure, city livinf and many stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to save. Error code 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't save the game
What do you expect to see? Being able to save my progress
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 17 of 29 (623 Views)

Re: Error message 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 pops up when I try to save

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE: I went to manage world's and saved my progress that way with success. I went straight back into the game and tried to save it normally and it worked but my sim lost her celebrity level (level 1- no big deal as I wasn't aiming for my sim to be famous just yet). 

Message 18 of 29 (611 Views)

Re: Error message 510:418f64b6:21f69ee2 pops up when I try to save

Hero
@CaitySkyex Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (582 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Save Error 510:5bd7fa0b:6bbefeld

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

So this problem hasn’t been fixed. I’ve been getting this error code and I can’t save either. It’s happened twice

in 2 days. Lots of progress lost. 😢 I’m on Xbox and my

family lives in Sulani and one of them has the conservation job. Not sure if that helps! 

Message 20 of 29 (551 Views)