by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INFO] [VGSP] Butler will not eat

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v 1.10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to work, Vampires, Dine out, Laundry day stuff, Vintage Glamour, Cool kitchen, Perfect Patio, and luxury party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: Go to Oasis springs. Step 2: Create 8 sims. Step 3: Create a large home. I have a home worth around 1.3 million. I doubt this step is necessary. I used the 50 by 50 lot. (Affluista mansion) Step 4: Hire a butler
What happens when the bug occurs? The butler does not eat. All they do is work and sleep
What do you expect to see? I expect the butler to eat. Previously before the patch my butler would eat, work and sleep. Even read a book and watch tv on occasion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. September 6, 2018 v1.10 patch

I have an issue with my butlers dying from not eating. I create multiple areas for them to cook. But they're still will not eating. I've had 6 die on me so far

Message 1 of 8 (1,655 Views)

Re: Butler will not eat

★ Novice

I also have age up disabled.

Message 2 of 8 (1,650 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did not purchase the glamor stuff pack until about a month ago but my butlers will not sleep without direction and will not eat unless a plate is dragged in front of them so they die without me looking after them. I also have auto age disabled.

Message 3 of 8 (1,460 Views)

Hero
@availelle Are you on XBox as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh snap sorry didn't see that no I'm on ps4

Message 5 of 8 (1,428 Views)

Hero
@availelle I've updated the title to contain both consoles then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,420 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Butler will not eat

★★★ Guide
@crinricttomleetee Me too BUT on PC. Not on Xbox or console. And it doesnt matter the number of sims, house value, location or anything. I have had to cheat need them to keep from starving. Once in a rare blue moon if one if my sims starts to eat a meal and chat with butler at the same time then MAYBE they eat. Should some sort of give permission to eat be added? Similar to the "go to bed" one?
Message 7 of 8 (1,390 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Butler will not eat

Hero

@aidans1985 wrote:
@crinricttomleetee Me too BUT on PC. Not on Xbox or console. And it doesnt matter the number of sims, house value, location or anything. I have had to cheat need them to keep from starving. Once in a rare blue moon if one if my sims starts to eat a meal and chat with butler at the same time then MAYBE they eat. Should some sort of give permission to eat be added? Similar to the "go to bed" one?

Are you still seeing this on PC after today's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,306 Views)