[FIXED] [V] Freelancer: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampires

by Reveena

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Freelancer Career: Cannot meet with client doesn't work

★★★★ Novice

Just to save time, I should mention that I did have mods/cc originally, but I removed the mods and cleaned the cache files before the update - and when I started having problems I removed the sims 4 folder (so it would create a fresh, clean one), tested, repaired, tested, and reinstalled and tested, all with brand new save files, human and vampire. I do not think this is mod related, since they're still disabled on my desktop.

Message 31 of 47 (3,692 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.
Doesn't work with vampires.

Message 32 of 47 (3,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My vampire sim just stood there when i clicked meet the client, then i read your message, so i cured her of vampirism and then i clicked meet the client, it worked, so the bug is probably with vampire sims.
Message 33 of 47 (3,621 Views)

Can't meet with clients - Freelancer

★ Novice

Hi! New poster here, I just have a small question for anyone that can answer...My sim is currently in the new freelancer career and the task to "meet with client/class" is giving me problems. When I follow the instructions in game, nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to "fix" this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy Simming!

Message 34 of 47 (3,569 Views)

Re: Can't meet with clients - Freelancer

★★ Novice
Not sure if it matters, but for me it's a vampire sim in the freelance artist career who CANNOT meet with client. My vampire sim in the freelance programmer career CAN chat with client.
Message 35 of 47 (3,554 Views)

Re: Can't meet with clients - Freelancer

★ Novice

That's exactly my problem. Thank you so much for your reply and help. I'll just have them switch careers. Happy Simming!

Message 36 of 47 (3,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Guess we can establish that this in fact a bug but only for Vampires.

I wonder if you it would work if you tried to meet the client at night.

Scarlet already made a mod to fix this.

Google: Scarlet's Mods, Freelance Meet Fix

EDIT: @Kaggz8450 I merged your post in here as well. Please click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 47 (3,534 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Freelancer Career: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampir

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 47 (3,347 Views)

Freelancing Glitch??

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Cool Kitchen stuff pack and Romantic Garden stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a freelancer (carreer option) when you need to meet with the client to finish a job, it does nothing. Whether you do it by sim (click on sim - freelancer- meet with client) OR by the painting you did (inventory - painting- meet with client), it will show in tasks to do, but disappear. Sometimes the sim's arms go out and back down like a glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? The task disappears and sometimes even glitches sim's movement. Cannot finish job at task
What do you expect to see? Them to follow the task and meet with the client to finish my job
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4r5G7mDPNzbaXhmRl92YW5QMUZreGNBMjV2MGMzMGpxd1pF

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4r5G7mDPNzbeVlzN3ZrWi05cEp2b2tUSlNmRUVONEpERVRn

Message 39 of 47 (3,072 Views)

Re: Freelancing Glitch??

Hero

HI @sylbooo 

merged your post with existing thread.

Could you confirm for me that your Sim is also a Vampire ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 47 (3,055 Views)