Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] Freelancer: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampires

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 base game; expansions: Get Famous, Seasons,Pets, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together game packs :Strangerville, jungle adventures,parenthood, vampires,dining, outdoor retreat,spa day stuff packs:my first pet stuff, laundry day, toddlerstuff, fitness stuff, bowling, glamour pack,backyard stuff, kids pack, romantic gardens, movie hang out, spooky stuff,cool kitchen and perfect patio free stuff: april pack that came out today, holiday celebration and ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Meet with client
What happens when the bug occurs? when you try to meet with the client and doesnt go anywhere
What do you expect to see? That the sim will meet with the client then reappear back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

With the new update released today unable to meet with the client when selecting the sim. the sim in question will lift its arms then not move anywhere. then go back to normal then continue its day unable to finish the art job of meeting its client.

Message 4 of 47 (13,556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [V] Freelancer Career: Meet with client/class doesn't work for Vampir

[ Edited ]
Hero

Anyone still having issues with this ?

EDIT

Looks like this is fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 45 of 47 (8,878 Views)

All Replies

Sims can't "Meet Client" in Freelancer gigs

★★ Novice

I have just been playing the Freelancer Update. My Sim cannot "Meet Client" or "Meet Class" for gigs. When the option is clicked, she just resets (arms out then just stands there) What's going on??

Message 1 of 47 (13,473 Views)

Re: Sims can't "Meet Client" in Freelancer gigs

★★ Novice

I can't even find the "Chat with client" option on the computer on my freelance programmer Sim Frown 

Message 2 of 47 (13,461 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @chicamrc and @pech_lilith,

It appears you posted this in the section for the game A Way Out. It sounds like this is an issue for The Sims. Would this be for The Sims 3 or The Sims 4?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? High five Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 47 (13,450 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had this problem too, in the sims 4. In the new update, a freelance career was added, but i can't meet the client.
Message 5 of 47 (13,418 Views)

Re: Cannot meet with client // Romance festival plants all over the place

Hero

HI @Reveena 

I'm unclear what you mean by meet with a client ? Is this for a certain career ?

For the romance festival plants, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Festival-plants-all-over-the-place/m-p/7176061#M76175

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 47 (13,481 Views)

★★ Apprentice

When doing the freelancer artist career, you get a job to make a illustration for client then after its finished you have to meet with the client. When hovering the mouse over the sim it says to click on the sim then under freelance menu it brings up 'Meet with Client'.

When selecting meet with client it doesnt send my sim anywhere, they stand there for a bit with arms raised like a doll (for a split second) then carries on like normal everyday. Then i'm unable to meet with the client to get the money for the job. the other ones are okay as its talking on the computer (talk with client thing).

Message 7 of 47 (13,475 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ive also validated/repaired after seeing the bug thinking it was just a install issue.
Message 8 of 47 (13,469 Views)

Hero
OK. thanks for that info. I'll see if others have issues here or info. I haven't had any time to dive in the new career at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 47 (13,458 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Freelancer Career: Cannot meet with client doesn't work

★★★★ Novice
I also can't meet the client.
Message 10 of 47 (13,455 Views)